This is such a great alternative to regular potato chips. Packed full of flavour and great for dipping into your favourite sauce. Once you've made it once you'll want to make it all the time.
Prep Time: 1hr 15 mins
Cooking Time: 35-40 mins
Total Time: 1hr 50-55 mins
Difficulty: Level 2
40g Parmesan - grated
1 tsp Dried Oregano
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Pinch of Salt and Pepper
1. Line an oven tray with grease proof paper or if non- stick already simply ignore this step.
2. Bring stock to boil in a pan - add polenta and stir continuously until it starts to come together
3. Add parmesan, oregano, salt and pepper to the polenta mix - stir to combine
4. Tip polenta mix onto oven tray and flatten out until it is all level at around 2cm thick - stick in the fridge for an hour
5. After an hour preheat oven to 180 and take the chips out from the fridge and cut into chip shapes - around 2cm wide and 7cm length
6. Sprinkle olive oil over all of the cut chips and dust with some extra polenta
7. Place the chips on an oven proof tray and pop in the oven for 30mins or until crispy on the outside.
Serve and enjoy!
Great served with our Basil Pesto recipe