PESTO PASTA WITH SUNDRIED TOMS AND PINE NUTS
This is such a quick and easy recipe that is so useful to have in your recipe book. 5 ingredients and quick to make! Once you've made it once you'll want to make it all the time.
Pesto Pasta with Sundried Tomatoes
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 12 mins
Total Time: 22 mins
Difficulty: Level 1
250g Pasta of your choice
10g Pine Nuts
4 Sundried Tomatoes - Chopped
A few shavings of Parmesan
1 tsp of your homemade Basil Pesto
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Cook pasta as per instructions (9 - 12mins)
2. Drain (keep 2tbsp of pasta water in pot)
3. Add Pesto and mix through
4. Add chopped sundried toms and pine nuts
5. Add Salt and Pepper to taste
Tastes good hot or cold.
- If you have a wee bit more time its nice to toast the pine nuts for a couple of minutes in a dry pan before adding to the pasta dish.