This couldn't be easier or tastier. It's packed full of flavour and you only need to add a few ingredients and it is vegan. Once you've made it once you'll want to make it all the time.
Prep Time: 5mins
Cooking Time: 45mins
Total Time: 50mins
What's in the Bottle:
225g Plain Flour
200g Coconut Sugar
1tsp Baking Powder
3 tsp Ground Ginger
What needs to be added:
300ml almond milk (or milk/milk substitute)
3tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- Pre-heat oven to 165C and line an 8x8 square oven proof tray with parchment paper.
- Empty Bottle into a non-stick bowl and mix well
- Add melted coconut oil and mix.
- Add almond milk and mix well
- Pop into the oven tray and into oven for 45mins.
- Check readiness by popping a knife into centre, if it comes out dry hoorah it’s done!
Serve and enjoy!