This is such a great way of making the classic roast potatoes. It's packed full of flavour and they look amazing too! Once you've made it once you'll want to make it all the time.
Prep Time: 30mins
Cooking Time: 1hrs 10mins
Total Time: 1 hrs 40mins
Difficulty: Level 1
1.5kg Organic Potatoes (Arran Victory or Maris Pipers work really well!) - Peeled and quartered
2L of Water
1 tsp Organic Ground Turmeric
1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
6 Cloves of Garlic - bashed
3 sprigs of Rosemary
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Put peeled and quartered potatoes in a pot of boiling water on a medium heat - par boil for around 20mins
2. Preheat oven at 180 degrees
3. Put 1 Tbsp of Coconut Oil in a large oven tray and put in the oven until the coconut oil has melted
4. Drain the potatoes and shake around the colander to create a slightly rough exterior to the potatoes
5. Take the hot tray with melted coconut oil out of the oven - pop the potatoes in the tray and toss until fully coated in the coconut oil (add more if you think it's needed)
6. Sprinkle the potatoes with ground turmeric, salt and pepper and toss in the slightly bashed garlic cloves.
7. Stick in the oven for 30mins
8. Take tray out of the oven, move the potatoes around a bit to ensure they are getting an even golden coating - add the Thyme and Rosemary to the tray and pop back in the oven for another 15 - 20mins or until they are all golden brown.
Serve and enjoy!