CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Cookie Jars are simple and taste great. Both kids and adults will find this fun. You only need to add a few ingredients and once you've made it once you'll want to make it all the time.
Cookies in a Bottle
Makes 10x delicious cookies
Prep Time: 5mins
Cooking Time: 12-15mins
Total Time: 20 mins
What's in the Bottle:
Organic Cinnamon powder
Organic Chocolate Buttons
What needs to be added:
100g melted butter/coconut oil
- Pre-heat oven to 180C/160C fan
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Empty the cookie mix into a mixing bowl.
- Add 1x egg and then the melted butter.
- Mix to form a dough
- Use a tablespoon to spoon the mix into balls
- Pop onto the baking tray, leaving enough space between each one to expand.
- Bake for 15-20mins until golden brown.